I have registered my blog, and so now might be a good time to discuss the 7 1/2 Habits of Lifelong Learners. I find the list inspiring, and will repeat it here:
Begin with the end in mind.
Accept responsibility for your own learning.
View problems as challenges.
Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner.
Create you own learning toolbox.
Use technology to your advantage.
Teach/mentor others.
Play!
Which are my strengths and which are my weaknesses? I think I am pretty good at all of them except for viewing problems as challenges. Especially as concerns technology. When a problem arises--probably because the workings of computers are so beyond the understanding of nongeeks--I think, Oh no, I will never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, be able to get beyond it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YES Y9OU CAN GIRL!THINK POSITIVE!
Post a Comment